Recruiting young talents at Mondelēz International in the UK
Mondelēz International in the UK offers a range of early careers opportunities including school leaver, apprenticeship, RD&Q traineeship and graduate programmes within manufacturing, engineering, research & development, commercial and corporate functions across our sites
- To provide the practical skills and knowledge of the relevant environments (e.g. manufacturing, engineering & RD&Q) that are vital to the business.
- Provide a range of entry points in to the business, including vocational education and apprenticeships, to attract and retain young talent.
- Assign each apprentice, graduate and trainee a Mondelēz International mentor to advise them on professional and personal development to ensure best possible outcomes for the individual and the business.
Outcome and achievements
- All programmes train young talent for highly skilled jobs with transferable skills that do not limit them to the food manufacturing industry but provide a strong incentive to stay in food and drink.
- Upon successful completion of the programme apprentices have the opportunity to continue to study towards higher qualifications such as a HND or Foundation Degree.
For school leavers, Mondelēz covers the full cost of their degree (£10,000 per year, per student) and allows dedicated study-days to support their learning.